- Thought leadership on the events and trends that shape your industry.
- Easy and relevant collaboration with your peers. Find the expert you need, sell your specialist skills and tools to others, or just get the support you need when making day to day decisions.
- Free business listing. Your future clients can find you easily, view your specialty services and read client testimonials. The RePublic’s philosophy is to help promote and elevate the Chartered Accountant to the deserved status of financial coach and most essential business advisor.
- Access to experienced practice coaches. Our coaches are or have been very successful in public practice, so they understand your challenges. Get a little advice (usually free) or take it further and engage a coach. It’s up to you.
- Form your own Guerrilla Groups; Based on special interests, products or services, or simply a group of your peers who collaborate to share and support.
- View contributor products and services. Evaluate their relevance to your business and clients and download free resources that add value.
- Access free content that supports the leadership, management and development of your business.
- Purchase high quality Content Kits that shortcut implementation of new initiatives; marketing & selling, creating service plans, buying a practice just to name a few.
- Attend events that give you a heads up on key industry trends and information
- Join your peers at high value immersion regular events and Immersion Programmes. Check out our Events Calendar…
- Receive regular alerts, customised to your individual needs and interests
- Most importantly, be part of a professional community that understands and responds to your needs.
Join the RePublic
Create your FREE profile.
- Get found by SME's searching for an accountant
- Free Q&A with coaches and specialists
- Connect and collaborate with your peers online
- Receive membership benefits on products, events and immersion programmes.
Viv Brownrigg, FCA.