Fee Funding for Accountants | Accountants Receivable Management
Products / Services
Research indicates that 10% to 20% of NZ accountants and lawyers clients would prefer to pay some of their professional fees on a monthly basis – if they could. Many clients are already using other more expensive credit facilities to finance their professional fee payments (e.g. overdraft, credit cards). Some professional firms are using high cost invoice factoring facilities to free up their own cashflow.
Join the large number of New Zealand accountants and lawyers that are offering their clients a simple and safe monthly payment option for professional fees. Best practice is to use a specialist financier to manage and fund the process – that way your firm gets paid 100% of your fees within a few days of invoicing. Imagine what this will do for your own cash flow.
Benefits for your Practice:
• Improved Focus - Your focus should be on the work you do and value provided – not the cost. feeSmart will allow your firm to do more high value project or consulting assignments, with an affordable way for the client pay.
• Decrease the time and stress spent chasing overdue clients each month.
• Increase your firms cash flow. Don’t be caught acting like a bank for clients, instead feeSmart lets you unlock the cash within your debtors ledger.
Benefits for your clients:
Clients that use feeSmart will:
• Preserve existing cash and credit lines for other business needs
• Enjoy the benefits of smaller, more budget friendly, monthly payments rather than a large single lump sum
• Remove the stress associated with being an overdue debtor with a key professional adviser
• Claim the tax deduction on any interest payable for the facility
Accounting firms have differing reasons for using smartAR, which is a delegated account receivables management service. Some just dislike the debtor management role, others are looking for increased expertise or chasing cost efficiency gains. Regardless of your firms motivation our PROMISE remains the same:
We will manage the entire accounts receivable process in your name with the following benefits to you:
• Absolute Control - You make the rules via our smartAR web based delegation system
• Absolute Efficiency - Your debtor costs are reduced using our technology and economies of scale
• Absolute Security - All client payments are made direct to your bank accounts
• Absolute Certainty - Your Accounts Receivable function is done for a single fixed monthly fee
• Absolute Commitment - Your average debtor days will decrease and cash flow increase.
Get Smart is a specialist financial service provider to the New Zealand accounting sector. We help accountants integrate additional financial services BUT without compromise to their independence or core professional offerings.