Accountants book now
Why Choose an
Bridge the Gap Webinar
16th September l Presenters: Mark Jenkins & Viv Brownrigg I Complimentary l Suited to Partners, Business Managers.
Hear Mark Jenkins, CA, founder and Director of Quay Accountants and 2020 Business Dynamics, as he shows you:
1. What practical and sustainable Business Development services actually look like, both for you and you clients.
2. Why most of the BD tools you acquired failed to deliver the returns you expected.
3. How to productise and therefore monetise BD services.
4. How Quay Accountants receives $2,700 in additional revenue from every Complimentary Client Review.
5. How to join The Gap Community – The first Business Development Services Community of its kind – ever.
Seats are limited to first 100 firms. Book now to avoid disappointment.
Good advice is key
RePublic Accountants are Registered Public Accountants.
- 7 years+ training
- Bound by a code of ethics
- Mandatory professional training
- Subject to regular peer reviews
They're committed to ongoing development
- Leadership extension through networks such as this
- Keeping up to date with technology
- Not historians, they are financial coaches
- Technology savvy